Monday, August 17, 2009

I Love my Cody!!!

To all you mothers out there that have two or more little ones, that are not in school yet, I applaud you!!!

Cody has been in Utah visiting with his cousins in Highland for the past two weeks and I have had to do it all by myself. Yes, I managed, but my trip to Sams Club today reminded me of just how lucky I am to have his help all the time. There's no way I could've held Ashlyn while she fell asleep, pushed the fully loaded cart with 47lbs of Brock in the front. I don't know what I would've done. With 6 gallons of milk on the bottom aside the baby wipes and diapers, and all that I had in the cart, I wonder how you other mothers manage when your 4 year old who is totally capable of walking insists that he rides in the cart, and your littlest one that doesn't use an infant carseat anymore decides that she wants to fall asleep as you pull into the store parking lot.

You mothers out there are awesome. The Lord knew I could only handle two little ones at a time. Thank heaven for that! and thank you Cody for loading and unloading and always pushing the cart for me. I am truly spoiled!!
Here's another shopping time when Cody has been a big help. Thanks Code!

3 comments:

  1. I've been telling Julie for years that I NEED A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky to have such a good teenager too! He is such a good kid, he is proof that you are a great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a sweet boy huh? And your family is so cute! Hope this finds you guys doing well and I am so excited you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well next time Im out shopping Im going to swing by to pick him up to help me!!!!

    ReplyDelete