Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brocks 1st day of Preschool!

Monday was Brocks 1st day of Preschool. It's every day for 3 hours. His teachers are awesome, and he loves it! It feels like the 3 hours goes by SO fast though! By the time I drop him off, go to the gym, run an errand, its already time to pick him up!
He loves it though and that's all that really matters. He looks so little still in these photos. Sometimes I forget how little he is, because his spirit is so large, loud, boysterous, disobedient, dominant, aggressive.... I'll stop. :)

Love you Brocky!






















After so much cooperation with photos when we took him to school, I was excited to be able to capture his first day. When I picked him up however, his attitude with picture taking was night and day. I later found out in the car when he stopped yelling at me on campus that it was because his hair was "all sweaty"




2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! in your spare time (hahaha) you should read the book "Parenting The Ephriums Child" it's a pretty easy read.
    http://ephraimschild.com/
    It made me realize the importance of our "stubborn" children!
    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid! Can't believe how big he is now!

    ReplyDelete